How to book your ticket?
– You can purchase a ticket online by visiting our website and clicking on the Buy Ticket icon on our homepage and choosing a ticket of your choice.
– Why not email Baz Bus directly on email@example.com and our dedicated internet consultant will gladly assist you with your travel plans.
– Call the Baz Bus Head Office in Cape Town and chat to one of our travel consultants who will be more than happy to book your ticket over the phone and also help you with any questions you have.
Once your ticket is issued, you can book your individual stretches by:
– Calling the Baz Bus hotline on 0861 BAZ BUS (0861 229 287) and quoting your ticket number. A seat confirmation number will then be issued to you.
– You can also send us an SMS to: 076 427 3003. You will need to quote your name, ticket number, date of departure, pick up backpacker lodge and drop off point. SMS’s can only be considered confirmed once you receive an SMS reply with your seat confirmation number/s.
– Skype “Bazbus Reservations”
– You can also fax or e-mail us but the booking must not be assumed to be definite merely because you have sent it off and is subject to confirmation by us.
Once we have all this information, we will confirm the booking obviously depending on whether there is a seat available for the day and journey requested. You will then be issued with a confirmation number for each stretch which guarantees your seat on the bus. You can choose to book all your stretches at once or book one stretch at a time as you travel along the route. We recommend that you book your stretches at least 72 hours prior to your intended date of departure.
How to book a Wildlife Safari & Adventure Package:
– Calling the Baz Bus hotline on 0861 BAZ BUS (0861 229 287).You will be issued a Wildlife Safari & Adventure Package reference number. This can then be used to book your Baz Bus journey AND the various tours.
Due to the flexibility of the Hop-on Hop-off & Wildlife Safari & Adventure Packages, you do not need to book all the tours at once.We do recommend that you book the 3 day tours and the first stretch of your Baz Bus journey at least 7 days in advance and 1 month in advance for the Kruger National Park Wildlife Safari tour, 7 day Chobe National Park & Victoria Falls tour and 11 day Kruger & Chobe National Park & Victoria Falls tour.
You will receive a booking confirmation once the tour has been booked. Please keep this as proof of booking.Any date change to the Kruger National Park Wildlife Safari tour should be done 30 days in advance.